About the job
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, hardworking individuals wanting to make a mark in the construction/development/real estate sector. The person would act as a catalyst between the company and the buyers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a career in real estate.
The candidate should possess 1-3 years of relevant experience in Real Estate Sales Field, Project presentation skills. Excellent verbal/written communication and convincing skills are a must. Should maintain high service quality and professionalism in all customer communications.
- Call the clients and make them aware about the site. Give them all the necessary information about the project.
- Convince clients on projects and maximize site visit opportunities.
- Maintain records and follow up the clients.
- Analysing client needs and financial ability to recommend the right product
- Contacting and following up with new prospective Clients and setting up new business opportunities.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Increase the networking by interacting with other clients/brokers.
- Making sure that the site visits are carried out properly
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Should be adept at client Relationship Management.
- Have Fairly good knowledge of the upselling convincing customer.
- Achieving written down sales targets by the organization.
About the job
Site Engineer will be responsible for overall management of projects (Preferably male candidates). Work planning with manpower & material according to construction drawings. Supervision of workmanship, Resolving site issues, Inspection, Quality check, Measurement, RA Bills, etc. Experience in interior designing will be an added advantage.
We are looking for civil site engineers having 4 to 5 years of experience in construction/ infrastructure sector with diploma/degree in civil engineering from a reputed university.
About the job
Looking for an IT Engineer with minimum 3 years experience in Web Development/Software Development. Candidates from Goa preferred. Should have knowledge of networking and server maintenance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PHP & MySQL, WordPress theme customization
- Development and maintenance of websites.
- Modify existing themes and WordPress plugins.
- Discuss and understand the company requirements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Bachelors degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer science, management systems or related discipline.
- Good Object Oriented programming and software development skills.
- Analytical skills and the ability to work with the management to transform requests into solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
About the job
Candidate should have atleast 3 years experience and a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing executive will work with the marketing team, to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Highly skilled in the tools of digital marketing that bring high impact for the results
- Creating social media marketing strategies to create a brand name on social media.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Support in strategies to build a lasting digital connection with target audience
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts/campaigns through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM, etc.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideal Candidate will be from digital marketing from a reputed real estate developer with minimum 3 years experience.